What to submit
For a sussesful submission, you only need to submit two things:
- A Slide Deck explaining your prototype/solution
- A Git Repository with the code for your solution (along with good documentation)
- Optionally, you can submit a Video
During the submission process, apart from the points mentioned above, you will not need to fill out anything else.
You are expected to submit a prototype which is
- Solves one of the the use cases here
- Uses blockchain technology
You need to submit your solution as a public Git repository.It could be hosted on any platform like Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, etc, and must be publicly accessible
You also need to submit a slide deck (Powerpoint/Keynote/Google Slides) for your solution. This can be uploaded to Google Drive or Dropbox (with a publicly accessible link). Required points to be included in the deck as follows
- Slide 1: Introduction - An introduction to your company & team.
- Slide 2: Use case of choice - Explain the use case that you have chosen and why you have chosen it.
- Slide 3: Solution - Articulate the idea and your strategy for solving the problem.
- Slide 4: Technology - What makes your prototype special? What technologies will you utilize and why?
- Slide 5: Scaling - How can your prototype be scaled to serve the needs of the millions of people who need to be included in the new world order? How can the RSK+RIF ecosystem benefit from your solution? How can you benefit from RSK+RIF protocol, tools, and libraries?
Please submit the final repository including documentation by or before 8th November.